In today’s world, it is extremely important to find an appliance service and repair organization that you can trust with your home, office, and commercial appliance needs. When your home refrigerator, washing machine, dishwasher, or commercial walk-in cooler, freezer, refrigerator, salad bar, sandwich cooler, air conditioner, heater, wine and beer cooler, ice machine, oven/griddle, coin washer/dryer, water heater, and flower cooler breaks down, you need to be sure that you are inviting into your home or organization a team of technicians that has your best interest at heart.
This is where Airflow Appliance Repair comes into the picture. The following are reasons as to why our company is an official leader in the Greater Los Angeles area including Ventura, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties:
• Expertise & Professionalism. With more than 40 years of combined experience, our talented and personable team of factory-trained technicians works to offer best-in-class service to each customer, no matter the scope of the project at hand. Our vast customer base relies daily on our commitment time efficiency, proper diagnosis, careful repair, and cost-savings.
• Repeat Customers. Because of our commitment to top-quality service and competitive pricing, we have an exceptionally high rate of repeat business. Many of our customers have been with us since the beginning, as they continually rely on our friendly and reliable services.
• Regular Referrals. Our customer-base is ever-expanding due to the numerous customer referrals that we gain each month. We regularly gain referrals for appliance service, appliance installation, and appliance maintenance projects throughout the Greater Los Angeles area.
• Wide Coverage Area. Our team is strategically placed throughout the Greater Los Angeles Area to efficiently service customers from Ventura to San Bernardino counties, which covers more than 120 square miles. No matter what the nature of your household and commercial appliance repairs, our team is always dispatched in a timely manner. Additionally, all dispatch technicians are local, and we never charge for travel times.
• Licensed and Fully Insured. Airflow Appliance Repair is both licensed and insured to perform top-quality service. Our license number is A46155, and we are bonded for $2 million and insured for $2 million. All customers are fully covered in the rare case that an appliance is damaged during the repair process.
Do you have a current appliance repair need or an emergency? We invite you to call our appliance service center at 800-734-1557 to ask questions and/or schedule an appointment!
In the case that your home or business is outside of our coverage area, we advise you to choose a fully licensed appliance service and repair company with an exceptional reputation. Additionally, you are welcome to call our offices, and we can possibly refer you to a service provider in your area!